New Berlin, Wisconsin -- A&A Manufacturing is expanding its portfolio of customised polymer solutions by buying Ro-Lab American Rubber Co. Inc., headquartered in Tracy, California.
Ro-Lab is a custom mixing and moulding company which has specialised in engineered polymers since it was set up in 1978. The operation focusses on making polyurethane and rubber based components that require:
* Close tolerance moulding (RMA-A1 when necessary);
* Accurate alignment of metal inserts and polymers;
* Strict control of material composition and purity;
* Immaculate appearance (RMA-F1 finish when required);
* Unusual sizes: very thin, large parts, long lengths; and
* Continuous press cure for long, flat, heavy sheets
In a company announcement, Brian McSharry, president of A&A Manufacturing said: "Ro-Lab complements our current product and market portfolio and also brings us additional manufacturing capabilities and processes that will enable us to expand our product offering to both new and existing customers."
A&A Manufacturing Co., headquartered in New Berlin, Wisconsin, is a manufacturer of protective cover products, cable and hose carriers; roll up doors, machinery door openers, slip clutches and innovative engineered assemblies for value-added solutions.
The business has a number of manufacturing operations in the US, and is a portfolio company of the Audax Group, of Boston, Massachusetts. Audax is an investor in middle market companies managing over $4 billion of capital.