Audincourt, France -- Polyurethane elastomer moulder Allrim has set up a new service to address the needs of the polyurethane industry -- Allrane Council.
For semi finished products Allrim offers:
• business support for information on available rates and delivery;
• technical assistance from an expert on Allrane products;
• formats tailored to users' needs to cut process scrap;
• one-day shipping, for orders placed before noon; and
• a permanent stock of 150 reference PU sheets and plates in 1000x2000 format.
"Allrane Council is a service to assist you in using polyurethanes Allrane," says the Audincourt, France-based operation.
Semi-finished cast products include Allrane SP2440, a polyurethane elastomer type based on MDI (methylene diphenyl diisocyanate) and polyester polyol, and is good value for money, the company claims. It comes in the form of sheets, plates, strips, jets, tubes, and in different hardnesses.
Allrim offers a wide range of combinations such as: steel sheet + PU, PU + expanded metal, PU + foam.
Another focus is waste reduction and the optimal use of consumables, which Allrim points out is valuable "in a world where raw materials are becoming increasingly rare.
More information on Allrim's customised polyurethane elastomers is available on the website www.allrim.com.