Washington, DC - The US National Paint and Coatings Association (NPCA), in partnership with Vincentz Network (VN), would like potential presenters to submit ideas for papers for the American Coatings Conference in 2008.
This meeting - the Technology Forum for the Coatings Industry - will take place 2-3 June 2008 in Charlotte, North Carolina, in conjunction with the American Coatings Show.
Title and abstracts are due 5 Dec 2007.
The organisers suggest that authors of novel work describing research results and developments relevant to the following topics submit a title and abstract outlining innovation in technical and scientific fields.
* Innovations in raw materials for coatings formulations
* Technical/scientific studies on the interaction between these materials and their impact on liquid or dry-film coatings properties
* Laboratory testing and analysis methods and equipment
* New developments in coatings processing and production techniques and equipment
* Success in a future world
* Cutting edge advances in new business development
A complete list of topics can be found at www.american-coatings-show.com/callforpapers