Boulder City, Nevada -- Amerityre Corp, a manufacturer of polyurethane flat-proof tyres, has reported revenue up by 13.6 percent to $879 702 for the quarter ended 31 March 2010, compared to the same period last year.
Around 98 percent of revenue came from sales of $859 452 for the company's closed-cell PU foam products, a recent company statement said. Equipment sales make up the remaining 2 percent of sales.
For the nine-month period ended 31 March 2010, revenues increased 18.4 percent from around $2.3 million from the same period last year. Closed-cell PU foam products sales were about $2.5 million, up from around $2 million in the nine-month period in 2009.
"We are concentrating on marketing three principal product areas: low duty cycle foam tyres, Tyrefill, and solid tyres. We continue to work on developing and testing composite tyres and pneumatic tyres," Amerityre said. (RD)