Sao Paulo, Brazil - Italy's polyurethane machinery experts Cannon Group will be present at the 2012 Feiplar Composites & Feipur show that will be held in the Expo Center Norte of Sao Paulo, Brazil 6-8 Nov 2012.
Cannon do Brasil - the Brazilian branch of Cannon Group - will show the latest technological developments in the field of polyurethane and composites processing and Industrial thermoforming.
In polyurethanes Cannon will feature:
• High- and low-pressure mixing heads & dosing units: advanced solutions for general purpose foams up to specialised applications such as filled and reinforced formulations, multi-component and multi-hardness foaming, micro-shots, high-outputs, spray, cavity filling, pipe insulation, gasketing and potting.
• The new vacuum-based foaming technology, Cannon VAI (vacuum assisted injection), a major achievement in the field of domestic refrigerators, used in combination with the Pascal PU chemical system developed by Dow Europe. Launched in 2011, this technology is in full operation at two of the major Chinese manufacturers of domestic refrigerators and freezers, exceeding the expectations of the customers in terms of reliability, productivity and foam's characteristics.
• The Cannon JL mixing head, which Cannon claims significantly advances the PU mixing method and brings operational advantages: more laminar flow, higher output and no injectors to calibrate and operate. The Cannon JL enhances the foaming performance of several blowing agents currently used in production (hydrocarbons, HFC 245fa, methyl formate, carbon dioxide, etc.). This mixing head meets the expectations of the world largest manufacturers of domestic refrigerators and Cannon says has already found a place in their most modern production lines.
• Complete plants for the production of flexible and rigid slabstock foams, including modern high-pressure mixing solutions, with metering and dispensing equipment for alternative blowing agents.
• Technologies for the thermal insulation of residential, commercial and industrial buildings: a wide range of proven, reliable, economically and technologically advanced solutions based on discontinuous and continuous methods for the production of insulated boards, sandwich panels, insulated window frames, sectional garage doors, insulated pipes and other insulating elements.
• The range of Cannon solutions dedicated to the automotive and transport industries, in particular for flexible seats and car interior parts.
In composites, Cannon will show, amongst others, its range of products designed for ESTRIM, Cannon high-pressure injection technology for fast production of moulded epoxy composite parts: E-System dosing units, LN 7/3 mixing head, dedicated preformers for glass and carbon fibre preforms, large presses and mould carriers, dedicated moulds, robots and ancillary equipment for part handling.