Milan, Italy -- At stand no 1020 at the PU CHINA 2010 show, to be held in Shenzhen, 26-28 May 2010, Italian polyurethane machinery specialist Cannon Group will present its entire range of machines and technologies.
• The latest solutions for continuous and discontinuous production of flexible slabstock (for conventional and viscoelastic foams), including the latest versions of CarDio, Maxfoam, Varimax, C-Max and Single Block foaming machines, plus storage solutions for raw material chemicals and finished blocks.
• An entire series of high-pressure dosing units; pump- or piston-driven metering machines available in a range of outputs which covers all sorts of known and unusual applications.
• Low-pressure "B" machines, the multi-component low-output mixing head "B1-Multi" for gasketing, and new models for a variety a different applications and chemical formulations.
• Developments in co-injection and reinforced spray technologies, for an increasingly wider number of industrial applications, and of SoliStream for dosing fillers and solids directly into the mixing heads, highlighting the details of the manufacture of Automotive Dash Insulators.
• Cannon's achievements in foam-insulated pipelines, for district heating and oil & gas uses. Continuous and discontinuous manufacturing methods are available, for both spray and injection methods.
• A complete series of dedicated Cannon plants for using polyurethanes and composites in automotive and refrigeration uses.
• A range of dedicated plants for the continuous/discontinuous production of sandwich panels, insulated with PU, polyisocyanurate or phenolic rigid, low density foams, as well as rock wool; and finally
• What Cannon calls "The world's widest network of service centres for polyurethane processors."