Middlebury, Connecticut - Chemtura Corp. has created a new brochure on its new Adiprene Duracast two-component urethane system, the company announced 2 Oct.
Chemtura claims the new system is "a breakthrough in pour-time flexibility and total cost reduction."
The brochure contains general information, data sheets, and a powerpoint presentation "highlighting the new capabilities made possible by the groundbreaking Adiprene Duracast system," which are:
• Longer pour time, from minutes to hours
• Pour parts of all sizes, from grams to tons
• Manufacture some of the largest, most intricate parts ever
• Greater toughness and durability than ever before possible
• Quick demold times
• Less waste, more process control
• No TDI or MOCA for improved health & safety
• Higher productivity at lower cost
To get a copy of the new brochure e-mail [email protected]
Chemtura is a major global supplier of polymer additives, including flame retardants, antioxidants, UV and heat stabilisers, polymer modifiers and catalysts.