Jupiter, Florida -- The first issue of Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine, in digital format, has been released. A free application will soon be available on iTunes and Android to make viewing on smartphones and mobile devices simple, says SprayFoam.com, which set up the electronic publication.
Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine's launch issue is called the "severe weather edition."
From shocking statistics to the latest trend in dome-shaped construction, the magazine says it explains use of closed-cell spray foam insulation and roofing to protect homes and buildings from severe weather plaguing the US.
The developers say their interactive magazine will feature spray foam industry news and events, sales & marketing tips, equipment information and more, all aided by multimedia and hyperlinks.
Features in the first issue include:
* Closed-cell foam and the battle against severe weather disasters
* SPF adhesives proven to strengthen your building's roof
* Monolithic domes - world's safest severe weather buildings
* Closed-cell spray foam - the only FEMA class 5 rated flood-resistant insulation
* Unvented attics for existing buildings.
See the issue at SprayFoamMagazine.com.