Midland, Michigan - Dow Polyurethanes will highlight its latest technical developments in natural oil-based polyols, rigid foams for automotive applications, polyurethane foams for construction, blowing agents for the appliance industry, amongst other PU innovations, at the Polyurethanes 2008 Technical Conference (CPI), the company announced 15 July.
The conference will take place in San Antonio, Texas, from 1 Sep - 1 Oct.
"As the polyurethanes industry continues to grow and evolve, Dow polyurethanes maintains its commitment to innovation," said Doug Warner, business director for Dow Polyols. "We are constantly developing new approaches and better process technologies to increase the efficiency and competitiveness of our products. We are glad to have this opportunity to discuss with other attendees at CPI ways in which polyurethanes manufacturers can best support the industry and their customers."
Dow will present technical papers in the following categories:
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential Polyurethane Chemistry and Equipment Technology for the Commercial Appliance Market
- Fast Cycle Time Low Density Automotive NVH Solutions with Excellent Acoustic Properties
- Matching Polyurethane Foam to Substrate and Skin Materials to Optimize Performance of Automotive Instrument Panel Composite Parts
- Comparison of Blowing Agent Performance in Isocyanurate Foams Used in the Production of Rigid Faced Continuous Panels
- Compression Recovery of Viscoelastic Foams
Natural Oil-Based Polyols
- The Measurement of Renewable Content in Natural Oil-Based Polyols and Foams
- Advances in the Development of Renuva Technology-based Polyols for Moulded Foam Applications
- Next Generation Polyols for Viscoelastic Foams with Improved Performance and Processing Latitude
- Development of Natural Oil-Based Polyols for Viscoelastic Foams Using Renuva Technology
To find out more visit http://www.polyurethane.org