Helsinki - The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) has released a new list of FAQ'S on its website regarding the REACH-IT legislation.
The FAQ's have been divided into to two areas - invoices and payments in REACH-IT and technical issues.
Examples of questions that may be of interest to businesses include:
Invoices and payments in REACH-IT
- How will I receive the invoice?
- When do I have to pay?
- How do I pay ECHA's invoice?
- How should I deliver proof of payment?
- Which web browsers are supported by REACH-IT?
- How do I submit my pre-registration data to the agency?
- How can I identify a third party representative when I am pre-registering?
- How can I be updated with the latest news on REACH-IT?
To see more FAQ's or to download the full list of question visit