Pune, India - Hamisar Healthcare is offering training courses for polyurethane technologists, covering rigid foam, flexible moulded foam and sandwich panel technology.
Hamisar says it successfully completed five of these programmes in 2007 in India, "at a very reasonable cost, using global level and standard course materials."
"We have incorporated several inputs from the now closed course held at the University of Detroit," said Pranav Mehta, senior corporate scientist and trainer with Hamisar, in a company statement.
The group is also launch a one-year certification programme in polyurethane foam technology during 2008.
Polyurethane training programmes planned so far for 2008 are:
* Basics of sandwich panel : 17/18 March 2008
* Basics of flexible moulded foam : 14/15 April 2008
* Basics of flexible moulded foam : 19/20 May 2008
* Basics of rigid foam : 16/17 June 2008.
These courses cost Rupees 10 000 each.
* For executives and managers, in polyurethane foam chemistry and technology, including world class manufacturing systems: 1 April 2008. (Rs 40 000).
* For operators; polyurethane foam chemistry and technology including world class manufacturing systems - distance mode: June 2008. (Rs 20 000).
For more information, see www.hamisar.com