Munich, Germany -- Following the opening of its "TechCenter" for polyurethane technology in Shanghai in July 2009, KraussMaffei is "upgrading the quality and scope" of its customer support in China, a 1 April company statement said.
As part of this effort, the company will be presenting its plastics machinery solutions at PU China, which is to be held 26-28 May at the Shenzhen Conference & Exhibition Center, Shenzhen, China.
The Munich-based company will be presenting processes including:
• Long Fibre Injection Moulding (LFI)
• Fibre Composite Spraying (FCS)
• Reinforced Reaction Injection Moulding (RRIM)
• Structural Reaction Injection Moulding (SRIM)
• Structural Component Spraying (SCS)
• Resin Transfer Moulding (RTM)
• Continuous production of panels (lamination)
• High-class surfaces for automotive and electronics (CCM)
For more information visit: www.kraussmaffei.com (RD)