Kansas City, Missouri - The Polyurea Development Association will be conducting a new educational webinar entitled: "A Comparison of Polyurea, Polyurethane, Hybrid Polyurethane-Polyurea, and Epoxy Coatings and Sealants," on 8 Sep 2009 at 11:00 - 12:00 noon EST (Eastern Standard Time), the association said recently.
Moderated by Jay Johnston of Bayer MaterialScience, programme highlights will include:
• Chemistry of polyurea, polyurethane, hybrid (polyurethane-polyurea), and epoxy
• Definition of a polyurea coating
• Applications differences of each chemistry
• Physical property differences of each chemistry
• When would each coating be used
To register for the webinar visit: http://www.pda-online.org/program/webinar.asp (RD)