Pertsorp, Sweden -- Speciality chemicals company Perstorp will present its expanded polyurethane portfolio at the CHINACOAT 2010 event from 27-29 Sep 2010.
In a recent company statement, Perstorp said that it has made a number of "key acquisitions that have significantly enhanced Perstorp's offering to the polyurethanes chain" and have transformed the company into a "key-supplier to polyurethane producers."
Products on show will include:
• Tolonate -- used to formulate high-performance PU coatings with exceptional durability, outstanding chemical resistance and mechanical properties;
• Easaqua (former Rhodocoat range) self-emulsifiable polyisocyanates, used as cross-linkers for waterborne PU alternatives to conventional solvent-based coatings;
• Capa polycaprolactones, which reduce the need for solvents;
• Oxymer polycarbonate diols, used to produce waterborne PU resins (PUDs, polyurethane dispersions);
• Boltorn W 3000 L, a solution that allows the dilution of solvent-based alkyd paints with water;
• Ymer N-120 non-ionic dispersing monomer for waterborne resins, and;
• NX 795, a non-VOC (volatile organic compound) coalescing agent for waterborne latex paints.
At CHINACOAT, Perstorp said it will also be focusing on its activities and strategy for China and Asia, where a dedicated business group has been set up to provide a structure for distribution in the region and to further improve logistics and local services, the statement said.
CHINACOAT 2010 will be held at the Guangzhou International Convention & Exhibition Center (GICEC), Guangzhou, China. (RD)
PIC: Perstorp's head office in Sweden.