Helsinki -- Russian demand for insulation materials is predicted to see "immense growth in the coming years," following a new law on energy efficiency, says a new market analysis from Global Research & Data Services.
The major opportunities in the market make it very attractive for foreign insulation companies, said the market research group, in an overview of the current situation and future outlook of the insulation market in Russia.
Topics covered in the report, which costs Euro 490, include:
- Overall insulation market (euros, square metres)
- Demand by material (fibreglass, foamed plastic,
mineral wool, other insulation materials)
- Demand by market (construction: residential and non-residential, industrial: domestic appliances, pipe lagging, process plant, transport)
- Overall production of insulation
- Production by material (fibreglass, rock wool, polystyrene foams)
- Leading companies and market shares (overall market and by material)
- Forecasts and future outlook
Companies mentioned in the market analysis:
- URSA Eurasia
see more at www.globalresearch.fi/