Shanghai, China-PU World, a Chinese web-based commerce, reports and news venture, has announced that its is holding a seminar in Shanghai, 22-23 March this year.
In 2007, market trends have become a hot issue in the PU industry, the group said. This seminar will discuss the factors that affect market and technological development, PU World said.
The March seminar aims to offer a platform to strengthen exchange and communication in PU industry and discuss the future development of PU and the new relationship between demand and supply in the future market, the organizers said.
Seminar themes will include
* Latest developments and trends in PU foam in China and Asia
* Impact of capacity extension for TDI, MDI and PPG on the market and on future trends
* Will raw material prices in Asia-Pacific reach a new peak?
* Analysis of current conditions of China's PU mixed component industry
* Application and characteristics of PU foam additives in China
* Analysis of current domestic TDI and PPG logistics
* Expectation of flexible foam uses in automotive and analysis of raw materials
* Outlook for rigid foam in building insulation materials and analysis of raw materials
Further information at www.puworld.com"