Brussels – Six new companies have joined EuroPUR, the trade association for the flexible polyurethane foam industry in Europe and North Africa, so far in 2022.
The new members include:
- Dolidol, an integrated foamer, bedding manufacturer and retailer based in Morocco. The company has a second manufacturing site in Ivory Coast.
- Flex2000, a flexible foam producer located in Ovar, Portugal. Its plant has capacity for 40kt/year flexible foam from a site that covers 63,000 m2.
- Luxembourg-headquartered furniture producer Home Group has a foaming plant in Kvasilyv, Ukraine and furniture factories in a number of other countries.
- Poland's Organika, which was founded 60 years ago and has 10 subsidiaries operating in Poland, the Czech Republic, Russia, Romania, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Belarus
- Gulbrandsen, a tin catalysts producer. It specialises in gelling catalysts for PU foam, coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers.
- Wakol makes a range of adhesives for mattress producers, and is based in Pirmasens, Germany.