Dublin - Research and Markets says its latest study is a complete evaluation of the foam conversion market in the UK in 2012.
The report, "A comprehensive study of the UK Foam Conversion market in 2012," rates and values each of the 145 companies that operate in today's market, says Dublin-based R&M.
The Plimsoll Analysis claims to provide the most up to date and comprehensive analysis of the top 145 companies operating the market.
The report includes a 100 page overview of the latest developments in the market including:
- A 10-year trend analysis detailing changes in the market;
- A list of exceptional performers in over 15 categories; and
- A breakdown of the industry's key performance indicators from sales growth to profitability.
The Plimsoll Analysis of foam converters is in two sections. One provides an overall summary of the UK market, profiling some the UK's most successful companies. The other includes an individual analysis of each of the UK's top companies, each company is provided with an overall financial rating and a valuation.
R&M says the 100-page industry analysis includes:
- Analysis of the overall size of the market;
- Full performance ranking tables;
- Study of the exceptional performers;
- Analysis of trends and averages.
A list of the companies in this report can be seen at the link for Research and Markets below:
A single copy of the report as a downloadable pdf costs Euro 418.
Readers should note that UTI has not seen this report and they should make their own evaluation before purchase.