Bethesda, Maryland - Since adhesives and sealants are integral parts of the production of many types of renewable energy, especially wind energy, the US Adhesives and Sealants Council has organised a webinar on the application, for Thursday 6 May 2010.
"If you'd like an in-depth look at how they [adhesives and sealants] are used in generating wind energy, register for: Adhesive and Sealant Use in Wind Generation Technology," said the ASC in a 28 April announcement.
The webinar, at 10:00 am (ET), 6 May, will be presented by Dave Nick, DPNA International and Ed Petrie, EMP Solutions.
In this session, delegates will learn about:
• adhesive/sealant use in the fabrication of turbine blades;
• support components for wind power generation equipment;
• adhesive/sealant technologies & application techniques;
• unmet needs and future developments; and
• a summary of similar needs for other alternative energy components.
Register at: www.ascouncil.org/industry/webinars/
The Bethesda, Maryland-based ASC says, "If you work with wind technology or your company plans to explore this area for future development, don't miss this course."